Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 31

Thread: Went to see Harry Potter today...........

  1. #21
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    How sad, Richard Harris was such a great actor.

  2. #22
    Inactive Member DemonsAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    6,043
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    the new one is much more upbeat and harris was laid back..... can't have both just one or the other... but i did like the way he helped them out [img]wink.gif[/img]

  3. #23
    Inactive Member Oce's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    621
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    PoA is may favorite book in the series. Hopefully I'm not disappointed by the movie like I was with the other 2.

  4. #24
    Inactive Member Slytherin Snape's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 28th, 2004
    Posts
    3,650
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Originally posted by TCM Hitchhiker:
    Holy smokes! *hands broomstick over to Snape* I am not worthy. [img]confused.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanks for the broomstick, I needed one! I had the wand already. [img]wink.gif[/img]

    My handcrafted replica of Snape's wand:
    wand1

    wand2

  5. #25
    Inactive Member DemonsAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    6,043
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]eek.gif[/img] ooh that's cool!!

  6. #26
    Inactive Member The Mighty Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    1,940
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Lady Vader, please explain your signature?

  7. #27
    Inactive Member Cemetery Can's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2004
    Posts
    2,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm not a big Potter fan, but the visuals in the trailer look good. Plus Gary Oldman's in it and Alfonso Cuaron's doing it, I'm a fan of his Great Expectations adaption. So many movies to see lately...

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ June 05, 2004 07:52 PM: Message edited by: Cemetery Man ]</font>

  8. #28
    Inactive Member Michael Crawford's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 6th, 2004
    Posts
    1,039
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes, I've read all the books.

    And while I said it was slow, I didn't say that nothing was happening. Many things happen - little of any real excitement though. There's a fair amount of exposition, but some of what would be really cool - like a flashback scene as described in the books showing the part played by Pettigrew in Harry's parent's deaths - are missing.

    Scenes like with Buckbeak left me cold, since even without reading the books it was so painfully obvious how they'd play out. It was disappointing for me, particularly since I enjoyed Azkaban the book so much.

    Michael
    MWC

  9. #29
    Inactive Member 316what's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 10th, 2003
    Posts
    2,830
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Slytherin Snape:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by TCM Hitchhiker:
    Holy smokes! *hands broomstick over to Snape* I am not worthy. [img]confused.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanks for the broomstick, I needed one! I had the wand already. [img]wink.gif[/img]

    My handcrafted replica of Snape's wand:
    wand1
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">And even a Snape mousepad [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  10. #30
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Originally posted by Slytherin Snape:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by TCM Hitchhiker:
    Holy smokes! *hands broomstick over to Snape* I am not worthy. [img]confused.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanks for the broomstick, I needed one! I had the wand already. [img]wink.gif[/img]

    My handcrafted replica of Snape's wand:
    wand1

    wand2
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That's nice!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •